pa, gross, £37,500 - £41,600
A lovely opportunity has come up for a nanny who loves working with children and is passionate supporting their learning and development. The role is to take over from their Maternity Nurse, looking after a lovely 3 month old baby boy. He is in a brilliant routine and the family are keen to build on this. We need someone with a kind and gentle personality, who can engage with the little one and bring them on educationally to help them hit their developmental milestones.
We are looking for someone who is nurturing and friendly, patient, knowledgeable and responsible with a great sense of fun. The ideal candidate would have extensive experience working with newborns, and also with older age groups- the family would like someone who can be with them for a long time.
The family values flexibility, responsibility and kindness and hopes to find someone who shares these values
- All childcare duties
- Following current routine/naps schedule
- Going for walks and to the park and playground to get fresh air
- sole charge basis mainly
- Preparing bottles ( Mum will be breast feeding initially)
- Bed and Bath time
- Planning activities and arranging fun things to do
- Nursery duties –keeping play areas/bedroom and toys tidy and organised
- Responsible for the children laundry
- Driver would be a bonus but not essential.
- Essential that you have new born experience
- Experience with toddlers and confident with all the early years stages and development
- Happy, kind and relaxed personality who will make the role their own
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate
How to apply:
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.