Position: Live-out Executive Housekeeper Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday (10 AM – 6 PM) Flexible for weekends and go to Hamptons occasionally in summer. Location: Midtown, NY / Hamptons summer rental Salary: $75,000 – $90,000 plus insurance, 2 weeks’ vacation and 10 paid holidays
Current Staff: Full-time Housekeeper
An international couple is seeking an experienced Executive Housekeeper for their apartment. The candidate must be experienced working in fine home and be able to demonstrate excellent organizational /managerial and skills in all aspects of common household cleaning. The candidate must be a manager of vendors and home inventories. The ideal candidate is proactive, self-directed, and flexible to run errands, grocery shop, and assist when the client entertains.
The culture of the home is informal however, the expectations for quality service and efficiency are high. A positive professional, willing to quietly serve would do well here.
· Full-service housekeeping: responsible for daily housekeeping, including vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and disinfecting, as appropriate, all floors and household surfaces, including antiques
· General laundry: good clothing care ironing (mangle machine), change and making beds
· Organize clothing, closets/drawers as needed by the employer; seasonally change out wardrobes
· Help set and serve with Shabbat dinner
· Manage a log of inventories and maintenance schedules for home and autos.
· Running errands including weekly grocery shopping and dry cleaners
· Oversee all the vendors and record activities.
· Professional, capable, self-confident
· Someone who knows personal boundaries
· Strong communicator, both written and verbal and through digital mediums
· Highly proactive and resourceful, able to solve problems with minimal oversight
· High level of discretion, loyalty, and integrity
· Highly organized & excellent eye for detail
· Experience as an Executive Housekeeper
· Hands-on experience for the upkeep of the home
· Understanding of a smart home, light computer
· Adhere to Confidentiality Agreement & Full Background Check